AOL desktop is not opening? Is your AOL desktop is giving you some sort of error? If the answer is yes then you can try to uninstalling the AOL desktop and reinstall it to get your issues resolved. You can also contact third party AOL technical Support team to get all your error and issues resolved by a professional if you don’t want to do it.
To uninstall AOL desktop you can use the AOL Uninstaller to remove the program. To use that program just follow the steps mentioned below.
- First click on AOL Uninstaller and select which products of AOL that you want to remove and to highlight it, and then click Change/Remove or Add/Remove to begin the process.
- Now Click on Yes to find all versions of the AOL Desktop Software installed on your computer and select the ones that you want to uninstall. .
- Now select the AOL version that you want to uninstall. Now In the option Select which files you would like to keep (files will be moved to the Desktop) section, Check the boxes next to Downloaded Files and Filing Cabinet files, and then click Uninstall to begin with the process.
Note: If you don’t get the option of these files then they will be automatically saved.
- Now Click on Yes to begin with the uninstallation.
- Click OK to restart the computer (If prompted).
And you have successfully uninstalled AOL desktop from your system by just following these basic steps. You can also Contact third party AOL Customer care Number 1-877-848-3933 to do this for you if you don’t want to do it yourself.